GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT REGULAR CLASSROOM PROGRAMME (RCP)
Duration of Program : Six Months Regular Classroom Program
Eligibility : M.Sc Passout/ M.Sc Final Year Appearing Students,
Commencement of Program : 1st Week of January for June NET Exam 1st Week of July for December NET Exam
Mode of Admission
(a)Direct Admission : Minimum 60 % marks in Post Graduation.
(b)Written Test Based : The test will be objective type based on the prescribed syllabus of CSIR-NET (Life Sciences) . Applications are invited along with photocopy of marksheets of all exams passed
Total Seats : 20 students
Registration Fee : Rs 500/-
Salient Features of Program
- Conducting Regular Classroom Classes 6 days a week for 3 hours on daily basis.
- Unit wise question bank will be provided to every student.
- Conducting Regular Test Series Program as per the latest CSIR-NET syllabus.
- General Science Classes are conducted on regular basis for providing complete coverage to CSIR-NET and UPSC Exams Syllabus.
- Exclusive classes for coverage of General Chemistry syllabus for GATE (Life Sciences) is also included in the curriculum